Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Pants Mouse Roughs

Big Pants Mouse weekly comic is still going on strong every week on Dumm Comics.

Here's some exclusive behind-the-scenes roughs for ya to check out. Here's is the first 3 parts to the "Buttface Saga" which is currently airing right now.


I do all my roughs in Photoshop. I have a set size I draw them and guides to help with dividing the panels evenly.

If there's reuse, I'll paste it in to make sure all the sizes are right.


This was a photo of my friend Matt's house.


Enjoy the rest of the story!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Yay! Awesome, Gabe! I love seeing roughs. :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger EDGAR ERNEST said...

Wow, this is amazing work! Very inspiring. As a graduating art student, I was wondering if you can check out my blog and tell me what you think,it would be great.thanks

2:13 AM  
Blogger Tatevik Avakyan said...

They look great...thanks for sharing!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obat herbal untuk penyakit gonore atau kencing nanah
obat herbal kencing nanah
obat herbal kencing nanah di apotik
obat herbal kencing nanah pada pria
obat tradisional kencing nanah
obat alami kencing nanah
obat alami kencing nanah pada pria
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah
obat herbal buat kencing nanah
apa obat herbal kencing nanah
obat herbal mengatasi kencing nanah
obat herbal kencing nanah di apotik
obat herbal kencing nanah pada pria

9:16 PM  
Blogger expertshelp said...

I have to commend your work, what you are doing is very nice and interesting. Do you know that many would want this but cant? Your post is of great assistance and many people can learn from it. Keep posting such relevant and helpful details.
Dissertation Literature Review Help

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home