Thursday, March 09, 2006

Other Video Game Paintings

Who said that Mario was the only videogame character worth painting?! Oh, that's right, I did. Regardless, I'm a giving person, and both of these paintings were Christmas gifts for my 2 good friends, Jon Gibson, and Tony Mora.

Don't ask me why, but Jon is a huge Burgertime fan! He has a Burgertime arcade cabinent in his apartment and everything! He can't seem to finish eating a whole hamburger in real life though...



Tony begged me to do a Donkey Kong painting for about 1 year before he gave up. Then, when he least expected it...hee hee


Tomorrow I'll post some of my commissioned pieces...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay D Smith said...

love the donkey kong!!

burgertime looks great as well!!

3:07 AM  
Blogger David Zweig said...

now dat's what i'm talkin' bout...burgertime...very nice.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home