Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Big Pants Mouse Holiday Treat

Finallly a new post! Geeze that took forever! I can't believe how irresponsible I am!

Well, I'll finish punishing myself later.

No in all seriousnes, I took a break from painting/illustration to work on some very interesting projects that will be coming to you soon...

In the meantime, I thought you patient peoples would like to see an old Christmas card I did. See, every year I used to do a little Christmas card or comic and send it out to keep in touch with all of my family in Pennsylvania and friends inbetween. It was a good way to give a little for the holidays because sometimes this was the only thing people would get from me because I was just starting out...

Here's the card:

Would you guys like to see more? I have a really rare 20 page Chrismas comic if you would like to see that...?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Keith Kerstetter said...

Love it, looks great! On a side note, is a relative of yours running for comissioner in Lancaster Co.? I wonder everytime I see the signs...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woot! I was wondering what was in the pants.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that one, Gabe!!! Actually, I have all of them stashed away...gee, maybe their worth tons of $$ and Dad and I can retire and live the life of luxury!!
Thanks, Gabe...now where is that box?!!?
xoxox

To Keith K.
The other Swarr is only a friend. Thanks for noticing!

8:30 AM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

"Big Pants Mouse...I don't like it in the pants."

Genius!

More!! More!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Julián Höek said...

it's great to see you post again gabe!
awesome xmas card! keep posting more stuff
see ya!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Lamar The Revenger said...

my goodness. i've forgot about that one... i have that christmas comic somewhere too. good stuff! man, that brings back a flood of memories.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home